www.Modern-Talking.ru

Регистрация Форум Чат Справка Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
Modern Talking Thomas Anders Dieter Bohlen Disco C.C. Catch Systems In Blue Mark Ashley Mark Medlock Сергей Минаев

Вернуться   www.Modern-Talking.ru > Музыка > Dieter Bohlen

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20.08.2019, 09:49
BolenMagic BolenMagic вне форума
Местный

Поблагодарил: 425
Поблагодарили 725 раз в 158 сообщениях
BolenMagic великолепен(-на)BolenMagic великолепен(-на)BolenMagic великолепен(-на)BolenMagic великолепен(-на)BolenMagic великолепен(-на)BolenMagic великолепен(-на)BolenMagic великолепен(-на)
This compilation was put together in a very quick manner with Dieter recording his biggest hits with his own vocals without any special arrangements and without too much thought for one simple reason: The Mega Tour gig and at the same time he was asked to perform at the 30th anniversary event of the Berlin's wall fall. So there you have it! I personally love DB's vocals and his ways of expressing his emotions in all tracks ever recorded. Due to his long smoking habits his voice has changed over the years but he is full of emotions and always with a good spirit and always so active. Think people he is already over 65 and yet his body and soul is like a teenager. I asked him if he has any concrete ideas of creating new material at any given time and he said that the thought is there but because of his constant involvement in other activities and his busy personal life style he is not certain yet the possibility will remain open. I read lots of negative comments about the release of this compilation but the reality is that life has changed, time has passed by and quality has vanished in today's society and those composers and artists who gave us those amazing records over those years are either retired, aged or dead. So we wont get anything as good as during those years anymore and that is how it is! For those who were lucky enough to be around during those amazing years of 70s, 80s and 90s consider yourselves lucky to have been around and enjoyed music from such amazing composers and artists who gave their heart and soul for quality and professional sound as it will never happen again! Keep your old reel to reel machines and cassette tape decks to listen to that amazing analog sound as nothing compares to that! All the best!
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо BolenMagic за это полезное сообщение:
gogo-viktor (20.08.2019), Helene (20.08.2019), Here I Am (20.08.2019), Mark (20.08.2019), MT 85 (20.08.2019), SandraN (20.08.2019)
Старый 20.08.2019, 13:54
Andrew M Andrew M вне форума
(не)почётный тролль форума

Поблагодарил: 9,914
Поблагодарили 9,960 раз в 3,620 сообщениях
Andrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьAndrew M . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
Цитата:
Сообщение от BolenMagic Посмотреть сообщение
... and quality has vanished in today's society and those composers and artists who gave us those amazing records over those years are either retired, aged or dead. So we wont get anything as good as during those years anymore and that is how it is! ...
Yeah, yeah. Previous generations had everything of much better quality than current ones. Again and again. So, according to the logic, here and now we should live totally surrounded by shit only. Don't forget to teach your children the same way of thinking.

Visit My page at VK
Will you follow my twitter line?
Старый 20.08.2019, 18:49
Here I Am Here I Am вне форума
Бывалый

Поблагодарил: 929
Поблагодарили 980 раз в 408 сообщениях
Here I Am великолепен(-на)Here I Am великолепен(-на)Here I Am великолепен(-на)Here I Am великолепен(-на)Here I Am великолепен(-на)Here I Am великолепен(-на)Here I Am великолепен(-на)Here I Am великолепен(-на)
Цитата:
Сообщение от BolenMagic Посмотреть сообщение
. I read lots of negative comments about the release of this compilation but the reality is that life has changed, time has passed by and quality has vanished in today's society and those composers and artists who gave us those amazing records over those years are either retired, aged or dead. So we wont get anything as good as during those years anymore and that is how it is! For those who were lucky enough to be around during those amazing years of 70s, 80s and 90s consider yourselves lucky to have been around and enjoyed music from such amazing composers and artists who gave their heart and soul for quality and professional sound as it will never happen again! Keep your old reel to reel machines and cassette tape decks to listen to that amazing analog sound as nothing compares to that! All the best!
замечательный ответ.. )) Вы просто мысли читаете по ходу пьесы. Спасибо !)

Добавлено через 9 минут 7 секунд
Цитата:
Сообщение от Andrew M Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, yeah. Previous generations had everything of much better quality than current ones. Again and again. So, according to the logic, here and now we should live totally surrounded by shit only. Don't forget to teach your children the same way of thinking.

не ну Вы прямо совсем не правы..!Ну почему же Shit only? Сегодняшнее поколение слушает другую музыку .. только и всего. А слушают ли они классику, ходят ли в театр, читают ли книги, это вопрос воспитания и общего развития..Сейчас даже в очень благополучной семьях , где родители имеют хорошее образование, работают медиками или преподавателями, дети все "еще дети" до 30 лет, без определенных занятий. Сами уже своих детей родили, но все еще в облаках витают и в ***опе у них ветер ))

Последний раз редактировалось Here I Am; 20.08.2019 в 18:49. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Here I Am за это полезное сообщение:
Andrbek (13.09.2019)
Ответ

Пожалуйста, добавьте ссылку в закладки социальных сетей!

Опции темы
Опции просмотра