www.Modern-Talking.ru

Регистрация Форум Чат Справка Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
Modern Talking Thomas Anders Dieter Bohlen Disco C.C. Catch Systems In Blue Mark Ashley Mark Medlock Сергей Минаев

Вернуться   www.Modern-Talking.ru > English Forum > News

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.06.2006, 22:39
NeoStorm NeoStorm вне форума
Местный

Поблагодарил: 55
Поблагодарили 108 раз в 58 сообщениях
NeoStorm скоро станет знаменитым(-ой)NeoStorm скоро станет знаменитым(-ой)
Thomas Anders in Yekaterinburg!  

The tracklist of the concert:

1. Intro
2. Tonight Is The Night
3. Independent Girl
4. Geronimo's Cadillac
5. Love Is Forever
6. This Time
7. You Can Win If You Want
8. Cry For Help
9. In 100 Years, which crossfaded in:
10. King Of Love
11. No Face No Name No Number
12. TV Makes The Superstar
13. Have I Told You Lately
14. Live Your Dream
15. Sexy Sexy Lover
16. Win The Race
17. Jet Airliner
18. Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S. For Love)
19. Brother Louie
For the last:
20. Cheri Cheri Lady
21. YMHYMS

For those who sat at the center of the first line there was a little surprise. At the time of the performance of Have I Told You Lately Thomas sat in the front end of the scene. The hall is built up that way, so the space between the first line and the edge of the scene is only one metre (or even less). Thats why when Thomas has settled down in front of me, I had to squash miself to the back of the seat, so he won't get me with the rose he held in his hand. OMG, those 3 minutes seemed like heaven on earth!!! To sit that CLOSE, to look straight in the eyes... He looked in my eyes too... and not only in mine , but the whole hall's eyes... and sang: "Have I told you lately that I love you?". The feeling was indescribable.

In general, the concert went on in a good pace. Duration was 1 hour 50 minutes approx. Despite all the talking about how the tickets did not sell good, the whole hall was practically full, thats why the balcony was not opened up for the public, like in the concerts of Al Bano and Toto Kutunio. But that's not all. I was astonished mostly from the reaction of the croud. From the very first song, the last lines stood up and started to dance. That was not allowed for the first lines, of course. People were clapping their hands constantly, put their hands up in the air, sang... At all, it was not necessary to heat up the croud, passions started to heat up momentarily
I remember how in Diskoteka 80-x Thomas tried to get the croud singing YMHYMS, and in answer he got a treacherous silence, he then was joking, ok, let it be that way, it is not so bad after all This time, there was no need for asking. Everyone knew the song with much joy. I think Thomas was even a little bit impressed from that.
By the way, by the time the "last" songs were performed, people stood up and went dancing on the scene. In this case, the guards coult not do anything about it. There was a full scale disorder. Some woman even got to the stage and started dancing there, but that never-sleeping security guys caught her.
The only affliction for the fans was that Anders practically did not hand out any autographs. Those who tried to get it, the security brought them to their place. I think that was brought to the organizers themselves by Thomas. Still, after the concert no one managed to got any autographs, the "object" sat quickly in a white car and drove to the hotel
I got lucky in that one. I managed to get autograph and shoot a photo with Thomas just after the press-conference.

Summarizing, I can tell that everything passed simply remarkable. Thanks to the organizers and to each and everyone, who helped me making June 12th, 2006 a day, which I will never forget !

Note: this is a TRANSLATION
Original is here, by ALLIEN:
Код:
http://www.modern-talking.ru/showpost.php?p=8653&postcount=17
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо NeoStorm за это полезное сообщение:
modtal (08.12.2006), user4444 (11.11.2008)
Старый 01.11.2006, 01:34
peb peb вне форума
Местный

Поблагодарил: 8
Поблагодарили 190 раз в 37 сообщениях
peb имеет захватывающую ауруpeb имеет захватывающую ауруpeb имеет захватывающую ауру
Great tracklist!
My favorites songs
Старый 03.11.2006, 10:39
ALLIEN ALLIEN вне форума
Бывалый

Поблагодарил: 564
Поблагодарили 2,241 раз в 511 сообщениях
ALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
Цитата:
Сообщение от peb
Great tracklist!
My favorites songs
peb, yeah! Great tracklist and great concert!
Старый 04.12.2006, 13:33
stargate stargate вне форума
Новичок

Поблагодарил: 0
Поблагодарили 5 раз в 5 сообщениях
stargate стоит на развилке
WONDERFUL CONCERT AND REALLY GREAT SONGS
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо stargate за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 07.12.2006, 14:17
Superb Superb вне форума
Новичок

Поблагодарил: 1
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Superb стоит на развилке
thanks >>>> NeoStorm
Старый 07.12.2006, 16:04
ALLIEN ALLIEN вне форума
Бывалый

Поблагодарил: 564
Поблагодарили 2,241 раз в 511 сообщениях
ALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьALLIEN . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
Хорошо  

Dear English- and German-speaking fans!

Full version of my report in English and German you can find [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]! Enjoy it!
Старый 07.12.2006, 18:10
stargate stargate вне форума
Новичок

Поблагодарил: 0
Поблагодарили 5 раз в 5 сообщениях
stargate стоит на развилке
thanx a lot ALLIEN
Старый 28.02.2007, 14:25
Howard_mt Howard_mt вне форума
Пользователь

Поблагодарил: 72
Поблагодарили 310 раз в 46 сообщениях
Howard_mt - роза среди колючекHoward_mt - роза среди колючекHoward_mt - роза среди колючекHoward_mt - роза среди колючек
Surprised to see Love Is Forever in the setlist!!
Ответ

Пожалуйста, добавьте ссылку в закладки социальных сетей!

Опции темы
Опции просмотра